Thursday, October 12, 2006

Welcome to my humble Mini Tree House!


I can probably say that I'm giving myself a challenge by starting this blog. I've always been a non-writing person even until today since I believe I can communicate and transfer my idea/thought faster and more effective via images instead of words. However, I think there's something about writing that will be beneficial for me in the future (apart from improving my English of course), this is why I've decided to start this 'Blog'.

I'll try to make this blog as interesting as I can but I'm not promising anything though. Most of the time I'm trying to write in proper English (again, since I'm trying to improve my English), so pardon me if I sounded a bit formal.

To start this, I've include an illustration which I've done quite long time ago (almost 3 years ago I guess). It's part of a series titled 'Who followed who'. I'll post more recent stuff later on. I hope you enjoy this one for now!

4 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Chalz !! Love your little fat cute pig! Have fun in writing the blog :)

Anonymous said...

Les, gua suka bgt ama gambar babi2 nya, termasuk gambar babi yg di ujung kanan atas itu. =) zhen de hen ge ai. =)

marióm cruz said...

:) :) ;) Me encanta tu blog!!!

ShinySpartan said...

I've been a fan of your work for a long time and I finally got time to look through all the ones i missed on your blog :) So I'm going to do that! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...