Sunday, September 02, 2007

Thank you, Pixar!

Hi all,
I just watched advance screening of Ratatouille this morning. I know it's super late here in Sydney.. I still can't believe that they just release it today.. arghh!! anyway, I just want to say.. it was BE-A-U-TI-FUL! It was so inspirational.. and has very personal messages for me (for some of artists who have watched this movie too, I'm sure). :-) Totally LOVE it!

Below are some progress for 'Flying Fish' challenge in my and my friends' small new art club -"Art Hermits".

I hope you like it.

EDIT: 4/09/07 - a quick update

EDIT: 7/09/07 - final one added in :-) Arrgghh!!! stupid!!! I accidently replaced my original hi-res photoshop file of this image with a low-res one (20% size) :-((( ah well.. shit happens I guess.. needs to be more careful in the future.







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely painting, I like the concept!

Charles Santoso said...

Thank you, Alina :-D

Ken said...

hey nice work you have, I like this painting very much!

Charles Santoso said...

Thank you, Ken!

Mukpuddy said...

You're stuff is awesome bro. Nice work. Thanks for the post on our blog.

Ander said...

Great theme, bro. I like the final painting. Just a suggestion though, you can perfect the painting by adding small grass flying behind the character because of the wind. It'll make the painting more alive ;)
Overall, it's great ;)

ev said...

Nice work Charles. Great idea and execution- looking forward to what the other guys come up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...