Monday, July 02, 2012

Goodnight

TITLE: Goodnight (Tribute to Sendak’s Where the Wild Things Are)

Medium: Pencil on Arches watercolour paper

[SOLD]

Here’s my contribution to the “Book Show” group exhibition in Paris. I feel extremely honoured and nervous at the same time to be included on the side of Giants of the illustration and fine-art fields. Please visit the blog to see what I mean: http://the-book-show.blogspot.fr/

The groupshow will run from July 3 - July 28, 2012 at Maghen gallery Paris (France) - http://www.danielmaghen.com

Special thanks to Seb Mesnard and Olivier Souillé for the invitation :)


6 comments:

Guiomar González said...

Wonderful tribute :)

Teresa Rodriguez said...

What an awesome show! And I LOVE your piece.

Marcelo Vignali said...

You certainly hold you own ground with what ever giants you're up against. I think the world of your lovely drawings.

Ted Blackman said...

Yes, what Marcello said. Beautiful characterization, flawless rendering.

Charles Santoso said...

Guiomar: Thank you :)

Teresa: I know right? I love seeing other people's works :) Thanks, Teresa :D

Marcelo: Thanks a lot, Marcelo. That means a lot. :)

Ted: Thank you, sir. Always appreciate your visit here :) :)

apattra said...

These are AMAZING!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...